Pritchette Sports Performance Training provides sport specific diving training. Our sport specific training is for all athletes and all ages.
How Dry-Land Training Will Translate to the Boards:
- More air off the boards supporting more elite skills
- Better muscular control through the air
- Maintaining lean body mass
Foster Athletic Development for Divers
- Kinetic Chain Development
- Modified Vertical Jump Height/ Lower Body Power
- Core Strength
- Multi-Planar Space Awareness
Most Common Injuries to Reduce for Divers
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder/Wrist Pain (from Water Entry)
Divers succeed on short bursts of power off the board. This is obviously addressed in the training but we also incorporate additional circuit-based conditioning into our training for divers that is for general health and body composition purposes.