Pritchette Sports Performance Training provides sport specific softball training. Our sport specific training is for all athletes and all ages.
How this Training Will Translate to the Field:
- More Power off the bats
- Pitchers: More velocity/ healthier arms
- Fielders: Cover more ground
- More aggressive baserunning/ more stolen bases
Foster Athletic Development for Softball:
- Foundational Strength/Power
- Rotational Kinetic Chain Development
Reduce the Risk of Common Injuries in Softball:
- Shoulder Impingement
- Labrum tears
- ACL/MCL and Meniscus Damage
- Low Back Pain
Softball players need to be fast and explosive for short amounts of time with rest in between. This is the basis for our speed and agility training; however, building a general foundation of aerobic endurance can also help facilitate recovery of the body between long bouts of practices and games.