Dance Training Program
Pritchette Sports Performance Training provides sport specific dance training. Our sport specific training is for all athletes and all ages.
Foster Athletic Development for Dancers
- Proficiency in Single Leg Movements
- Kinetic Chain Development
- Muscular Control/Stability
- Core Strength
Reduce the Risk of Common Dance Injuries
- Foot/Ankle Sprains
- Low Back Issues
- Knee Pain
- Hip Flexor Tendonitis and Snapping Hip Syndrome
Dancer fitness is important for crisp performances, endurance throughout long practices/game day appearances and maintaining lean body mass. Different types of cardio unique to dancers can aid in each of these areas. In regards to performances, we cater conditioning to reflect the 2:15 range time frame of the routines. Since performances are packed with movements and lifts involving muscles throughout the entire body, the conditioning involves full body movements and transitions that challenge muscular endurance.
How our Training Will Translate to the Dance Floor
- More power/control on leaps, turns, aerials, kip ups, etc.
- More controlled lifts in routines
- More core stability/endurance throughout routines
- Better lean body mass